individual effectiveness of your employees is what drives your
of New Zealanders (aged 16-65) do not have the level of literacy or
numeracy they need to perform their jobs well. OECD 2016.
wellbeing is directly linked to individual’s physical health and
job performance. Adecco 2018.
of businesses linked better health and safety to employees’
literacy and basic skills training. Aspire2Business 2019.
skills underpin business performance. What’s common for all skills
– is they can be learned.
We work with you to create bespoke programmes.
the question for your business is:
your people have the skills they need to do their jobs optimally?
well-being practices do you have in place to improve productivity?
your health and safety risk due to your people’s skills gaps?
Can… is your local partner in developing your people.
- more effective performance
- confidence with technology
- improved communication / fewer errors
- improved customer service
- increased staff morale and well-being
- reduced absenteeism and turnover
- a harmonised and focused team
- safer work practices
- improved operating procedures
- reduced compliance costs
- increased market share
- higher stakeholder confidence
- increased profitability
- and more…
us part of your plan for success. Just get in touch.
Helen Jansen (MInstD)
027 390 1547
Lee Clark (M. Ad Ed)
027 346 0940